- it was heaps of fun - the theme was unlike any other theme we had done before, which I really liked;
- the room design is incredibly simple but very clever - it is initially overwhelming when you walk in, but it's very logical and linear;
- there is a really good variety of puzzles in this room - not too much by way of hunt and seek though as it is a very puzzle-heavy room;
- there are some cool low-tech and semi high-tech puzzles (many of which we had not seen before);
- we managed to escape in 38 minutes and 58 seconds. Before going into the room, Aaron told us that he wanted us to beat the record that had been set back in April for this room - we accepted the challenge and we were successful (much to our surprise), shaving almost 4 minutes off the previous record (and we didn't ask for any hints);
- the theming was awesome - the props, wall paper and puzzles all added to the overall feel of the room;
- the use of walkie talkies for communication was simple but effective;
- I think they have the right number of puzzles for this room (unlike many other escape room outfits who just don’t have enough puzzles to fill out an hour);
- the owners are very passionate about their rooms and it shows from the quality of this room; and
- having done all 3 of their rooms back to back, we really liked how different each of the rooms are (very different themes and quite different puzzles in each).
We loved this room - it was truly awesome and a crap load of fun.
Duration: 60 minutes
Themes: 3 themes
Cost: $128 (4 players)
More details: http://rushescapegame.com.au/